Terms & Conditions:
The following T&Cs apply to all bookings. These are to make things easier for you to book & for us to manage. We do not bend or break these T&C’s for that reason.
Bookings for up to 7
- All bookings of up to 7 guests for Dinner (from 5pm) and weekends from 12:30pm require a $20 per person pre-authorisation. We take this payment as surety that you will turn up & use the space that we have held for you. Covid Safe spacing has reduced our capacity & we count on every booking when we commit to staff & suppliers. We get this doesn't work for everyone so if it’s not for you, that's cool, we do walk-ins too.
- If you are looking to bring a group on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, then we do recommend booking.
- Should your booking not turn up with the set number of people you have booked for then you will be charged the pre-authorisation per person for those that have not shown in addition to the bill for your group.
- We apologise, but tables cannot be reserved for drinks only, but we do walk-ins for you guys too.
Groups of 8 or more
- Bookings of 8 or more are required to select one of our pre-paid set menu options.
- When making a booking, please advise us of any dietary requirements in your group, as the menus can be customised to suit everyone.
Changes to bookings
- Changes to numbers must be made at least 72 hours in advance using the link in your confirmation email, do not call for changes or cancellations. We suggest if you are not 100% committed to this booking then you hold off until you are certain or try walk-ins like the guys above.
- A strict 7 day cancellation policy applies to these bookings, no refund will be offered if the booking is cancelled within 7 days.
Info for all bookings
- For Dinner, we have 3 sittings - 5pm, 6:30pm and 8pm.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 1.5 hours and consecutive bookings will not be accepted. This gives us a bit of wiggle room for the earlier bookings in the night in case tables are late or other stuff happens.
- Should you wish to stay longer, our staff will try their best to accommodate you, however, we cannot guarantee this.
- 8pm bookings are allowed to have the table for the whole evening if desired. So if you would like a long booking for the night, 8pm is the way to go.
- We ask that you arrive on time to your booking and finish by your allocated time. Please call to advise us if you are running late as we can only hold the table for 15 minutes after your booking time.
For larger group bookings of 40 or more, please contact [email protected] to discuss the options available.