The following T&Cs apply to all bookings:
These are to make things easier for you to book & for us to manage. We do not bend or break these T&C’s for that reason. Covid Safe spacing has reduced our capacity & we count on every booking when we commit to staff & suppliers. We understand this doesn’t work for everyone so if it’s not for you, that's cool, we do walk-ins too. Time limits of 1.5 hours may apply to your reservation, please check the specific terms for your booking. We will do everything we can to accommodate your requests but cannot make any guarantees.
Bookings for up to 9
- All bookings of up to 9 guests require a $20 per person pre-authorisation. We take this payment as surety that you will turn up & use the space that we have held for you.
- Should your booking not turn up with the set number of people you have booked for then you will be charged the pre-authorisation per person for those that have not shown in addition to the bill for your group.
- Tables cannot be reserved for drinks only, but we do walk-ins for you guys too 🤞.
Groups of 10 or more
- Bookings of 10 or more are required to select one of our pre-paid set menu options.
- When making a booking, please advise us of any dietary requirements in your group, as the menus can be customised to suit everyone.
Changes to bookings
- For any changes to your booking, please use the link provided on the confirmation email you receive after making your booking. All bookings and changes are automated through our website and through the emails and links that you receive.
- A strict 48-hour cancellation policy applies, no refund will be offered if the booking is canceled within 48 hours.
- Groups of 10 or more have a 7-day cancellation policy. Cancellations will be accepted until 7 days before the event and will be given a full refund. Any cancellations after this time will only be refunded 50% of the deposit. Any cancellations made within 48 hours of the event will receive no refund at all.
For larger group bookings of 30 or more, please contact [email protected] to discuss the options available.