The following T&Cs apply to all bookings:
These are to make things easier for you to book & for us to manage. We do not bend or break these T&C’s for that reason. Covid Safe spacing has reduced our capacity & we count on every booking when we commit to staff & suppliers. We understand this doesn’t work for everyone so if it’s not for you, that's cool, we do walk-ins too. Time limits of 1.5 hours may apply to your reservation, please check the specific terms for your booking. We will do everything we can to accommodate your requests but cannot make any guarantees.
Bookings for up to 9
- All bookings of up to 9 guests require a $20 per person pre-authorisation. We take this payment as surety that you will turn up & use the space that we have held for you.
- Should your booking not turn up with the set number of people you have booked for then you will be charged the pre-authorisation per person for those that have not shown in addition to the bill for your group.
- Tables cannot be reserved for drinks only, but we do walk-ins for you guys too 🤞.
Groups of 10 or more
- Bookings of 10 or more are required to select one of our pre-paid set menu options.
- When making a booking, please advise us of any dietary requirements in your group, as the menus can be customised to suit everyone.
Changes to bookings
- Please contact [email protected] for any changes to your booking at least 48 hours in advance.
- A strict 24 hour cancellation policy applies, no refund will be offered if the booking is cancelled within 24 hours.
- Please advise us if you are running late, as we can only hold your table for 15 minutes after your booking time.
For larger group bookings of 30 or more, please contact [email protected] to discuss the options available.